22 March 2006

I got Tiger running on my AMD!!!

You gotta love interoperability!!! It started when I read an article which teaches how to install WinXP on a Mac. Curious about Macs now running on Intel chipsets, I have decided to try and install Mac OS 10 on my PC. It took my less than an hour and a half from start to finish and now, I can dual boot Windows XP and Mac OSX.

Some problems:

Network is not working on the Mac OS. Will figure it out soon.

Sound also not working. Read that somebody wrote a driver for that already.

Display resolution at 1024x768 only.

If I get to figure out how to work the internet on the Mac OS, then it is a good bet that I will be surfing using Safari soon just to sidestep all those viruses and spyware that Windows machines usually get.

Full instructions located at Tech Recipes.

No comments: