28 April 2006

Watch out Sequim!!! Here come the Tans!!!

It feels eerily like the time we first moved to the apartment, except that now there's this little guy crying all the time. Yes, the movers have almost emptied our apartment in preparation for our move on Monday to Sequim - about 60 miles or an hour away from our place here in Silverdale.

Honestly, KC and I have been kinda torn between moving or not, doing pros and cons since January and finally decided that it is better for the family to move. It has been a tough decision for us as Sequim is in the country! I mean it is as far as I am willing to go outside a city. Our house there is close to dairy farms, cows, horses and the like.

I think moving there is one of those grown up decisions that, as Calvin's dad would put it, "builds character". It's a decision that although I am not particularly entirely happy about but I know is the best choice for us. And who nows, maybe we'll love it there.

No comments: