13 January 2007

Will you upgrade to Vista?

I have asked the same question myself a million times ever since I downloaded and tried the first public beta of Vista. Sure, it looks cool and all but is it worth all the money? The most basic of the versions, Vista Basic, is not even worth upgrading to - as it doe not include the aero graphics that makes this version cool.

But the Home Premium version is my cup of tea, I don't need all the security features that the Ultimate version has and I just want to have the Media Center capabilities of the Home Premium, but it will cost more than 200 bucks to upgrade!

So the question for me now is - is this worth that much money? Sure, I would love to have the latest version of anything and everything, as long as it is free or reasonably priced, but Vista will not offer me that much features I already have with XP and a few freeware downloads. Help me!!!

No comments: