24 October 2005

A couple of memorable things happened on this very foggy day here in Washington.

First, it was KC's first day of work and I am all alone at home now. I am applying for jobs now but unsure how it will turn out or how long it will take for somebody to bite. I am just hoping that everything will turn out ok. KC started work at 930 this morning and won't be off until 8pm. And I miss her already. :(

The second thing that happened is one that I will always remember. We went to the doctor today before taking KC to work for her checkup and ultrasound and everything is normal with the pregnancy and WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!! Yes, it is official that WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!! I am just so happy that i can't stop saying that WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!! So for everybody whose sending gifts... now you know!!! WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!!

I will scan the ultrasound image as soon as our HP All in One 2610 arrives in the mail.

C'mon people, now help us with names. :)

And by the way, it was cooooooold this morning, temperature was down to 37 degrees F (less than 3 degrees C) earlier. Good thing it is warming up now and currently it is 60 degrees (16 C).

No comments: