05 October 2005

VROOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Test drove the new Civic 06 LX model yesterday and I immediately fell in love. You gotta love the way they changed the dashboard and the odometers.

Was seriuosly contemplating on getting the EX model with the moonroof and the aux input for my iPod and might get the navigation system as a bonus.

Although I was quite nervous as I drove the car out of the lot, I felt that I have total control of the car once we hit the road. The ride was comfortable, there was ample room even in the back and you can feel the power of the 1.8, 140 horsepower engine. I was surprised when I hit 60 mph (yes, we are counting in miles now) without even trying.

I am now looking forward to purchase the car... hope everything goes well.... (cross your fingers)

No comments: