21 January 2006

I just realized that it has been ten years since I graduated high school.

How time flies.

Ten years ago, if you told me that I will be married and be a father in ten years time, I would laugh at your face and tell you that you're out of your mind. Ten years ago, there was nothing more I wanted more to be than a successful, career-oriented person. I would probably own a startup company and earning seven figures annually. Marriage and settling down would be the farthest thing in my mind. Live free! would be my battlecry.

Four years of college and 5 years in the corporate world later, I am a stay-at-home (would-be) dad in an apartment in suburban Washington.

I
f I had the chance to change anything in the past ten years, I wouldn't. Life have been very good to me.

No comments: