13 July 2006

I already miss San Francisco.

After spending a long weekend in SF, its kinda nice to be back home but it also reminded me how I miss living in an actual city. Staying in a hotel right smack in the middle of the city didn't make matters better either. I miss being able to go out in the middle of the night to grab a bite, or going out and checking out the stores not because I want to buy stuff but because I can!

It's also nice seeing a friend whom I haven't seen for more than a year! (I guess two years would be more accurate). Hi Car! :)

Anyway, I just realized a few things about traveling during this trip:

1. I have always enjoyed flying but for some reason I was scared this time. Maybe because it was the first time KC and I were taking Matmat on board a plane. It just scared the heck out of me that something might happen to us onboard the plane.

2. Traveling with infants is not recommended. Okay, Matmat was well behaved almost throughout the flight but the logistics of it is a nightmare with the stroller and the car seat. Sigh...

3. I don't like staying at hotels. Well, at least this hotel is better than the ones we stayed at during previous trips but still you don't know what you'll find under the beds or if you are sleeping on clean sheets.

4. I miss the big city!!!


No comments: