25 September 2005

We have finally arrived!

Along the waterfront



After a long 11 hour flight from Taipei to Seattle we have finally arrived here in Seattle this afternoon or early morning Manila time the next day (you figure it out).

The flight was pretty uneventful except for the 3 disturbingly noisy Thai kids on the seats in front of us. It is tolerable to have brats on short flights but having to endure a long haul flight with these kids really tested my patience.. I guess I'm really ready to be a dad!

Immigration and customs were a cinch and didn't cause us any trouble at all. We declared in Customs that we have brought over canned goods and when asked what were in the cans, I told them its pig ears with tails. I think that shocked him as he let us through without any more questions. Another reason to be thankful for sisig.


No comments: