20 June 2006

Cleaning it up

It's been a while since I did anything drastic to this blog and I felt that changing the whole template might liven things up a bit here.

Right now, I have just installed both Windows XP Home and Office 2003 to my computer and got rid of all that Vista crap out of my system. It is not worth loading your computer with beta software as things just mysteriously crash and hang up on you. Although the new OS does show some promise, I wouldn't load it up again on my system until they come up with the first service pack for it.

Tonight, it is Game 6 of Miami against Dallas for the NBA Finals, in case you live in a cave and didn't follow that last 3 games in Miami, you missed the Jordanesque performace of D-Wade (or probably in the future you can call it Wadesque? :) ). I haven't seen anybody perform this well on the Finals since Jordan, and back then, I always rooted for the Bulls' opponents to win but now, I hope the Heat brings it all back to Florida, barring a total meltdown of D-Wade!

Speaking of meltdowns, anybody saw Phil Mickelson choke on the final hole of the US Open? Bwahahaha! Serves you right!

No comments: