15 August 2005

Blogging in style

Going to the mall might not be so bad after all. I'm now here in Podium and the whole mall have free wifi access. How cool is that?

Instead of just walking around aimlessly for 2 hours (which I tend to do for about two to three times a week while I wait for KC to finish her tutoring), I find it more fullfilling to just spend the same two hours connected to the internet, catching up on current events and accessing my emails.

There's nothing better than doing that with a hot cup of coffee, good music (thanks to my iPod), air conditioning and watching people go about their businesses.

I sure wish that I can do blogging on my XDA IIs phone though instead of having to boot my laptop. For some strange reason, the Blogspot page cannot be opened properly.

Free wifi access has definitely put Podium on top of my favorite malls list. Aside from this, its not crowded, good shops, good restaurants and a nice ambience. What more can you ask for? (I just hope they are paying me for plugging their establishment though).

No comments: