18 August 2005

RANT RAMPAGE

Forgive me for having a rant session here in my blog but I figured that this is the easiest and cheapest way to express my feelings publicly about what I think is the problem here in Manila.

Please, please somebody do something about the conditions of Metro Manila roads. After heavy rains soaked the city last week, potholes have popped up all over the metro like weeds would litter an unkept garden. And stop just filling the potholes with asphalt!!! IT IS JUST WASTING TAXPAYERS MONEY! I know that DPWH get a lot more of money every time they fix roads (DPWH would rather construct poor grade road so that they can maintain the roads more often and thus get more kickbacks.), but this is just ridiculous. What the hell happened to good ole fashioned concrete? Huh? Yes, it's raining and yes, it would take concrete more time to cure but YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT DURING THE LONG FREAKIN' SUMMER WE JUST HAD!!!

ABOLISH THE MMDA!!!! Yes, Mr. Bayani Fernando... you are not worth the chair that your ass is seating on. Pink fences? Pink urinals? Are you a freakin' fag??? You are the source of all the metro's problem, not the solution as you want people to believe. You used the grant for the restoration of EDSA (Yes people, we received a grant to have EDSA rehabilitated. Yes, they were supposed to concretize (?) the whole stretch) but NO!!! You decided to use that money to build worthless pink footbridges all around town (using steel beams that was sourced from BF Steel, coincidence?). I guess it pays to kiss the ass of the top biatch. (How low do you have to stoop?)

I'm sure that this next rant got into a lot of people's nerves since... since people began driving!!! GET THE BUSES OUT OF EDSA!!! or at least minimize their presence. Most of the traffic congestion (and smoke belching) in EDSA is due to these darn buses. These bus drivers are also the worst types of drivers in the world! (Nowhere else can you see a 20ft bus swerve 5 lanes in rush hour traffic in a little under 20-meter stretch of road). I just wish that it is not illegal to carry firearms with the sole intention of maiming these driving maniacs and putting them in wheelchairs.

Whew! I am done... I guess the next edition would come after a long bout of traffic along EDSA again. Sigh... Can't wait to get out of this city.

(Disclaimer: Before I get any libel suits from any of the organizations or persons mentioned above, I would just like to say one thing... Stop fuckin' about with all these nonsense lawsuits and just do what you are voted, assigned, tasked, hired to do.) Now, can somebody please give me some Valium?


No comments: