19 August 2005

Collection Consolidation

I have started the gruesome task of packing stuff for our imminent move to Seattle and I started with cataloging and filing our CD collection. It became an interesting exercise halfway through when I started adding KC's CDs to that collection.

I found some duplicate CDs (which obviously meant that we have some semblance of taste, musically, that is) that I have decided to share.

Lauryn Hill's The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill
Side A's The Tenth Anniversary Live Concert
U2's
The Best of 1980-1990
John Mayer's Room for Squares
Jewel's Pieces of You
Kenny Loggins' Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow the Greatest Hits of Kenny Loggins

Mind you, there were also "What were you thinking when you decided to buy these CDs" CDs. CDs from Aiza Seguerra, Martin Niviera, Backstreet Boys, Westlife among others now pollute an otherwise immaculate collection of real music... Sigh...


No comments: